We recommend to take with you:
- Cash - US dollars (as there is no ATM at Kamadhoo yet);
- Passports and booking confirmation from guesthouse;
- Sun protection cream (min SPF40-50);
- Insect repellent;
- First aid kit;
- Light clothes from natural materials (linen, cotton) - t-shirts, shorts; for woman we recommend to take cloth covering shoulders and knees (as Kamadhoo is muslim populated island);
- Hat/cap and sunglasses;
- Photo camera, GoPro, etc.
- Mask and fins for snorkeling (if you haven't your own - no any problem - we'll provide it for you free of charge)
We recommend to leave at home:
- Alcohol, drugs and pork - it’s prohibited by local law;
- Shoes with heels - as there aren’t any asphalt roads;
- Driver’s license - there is no ground transport except few motorbikes;
- Clothes which are too revealing aren’t recommended either, such as tank tops, short shorts etc. - it will confuse locals as their dressing style is very conservative;
- Warm clothing - as Maldives are located on the equator and there is always a hot weather, even in the evening.